Monday, July 21, 2008

A new school year... *sigh* Again

Oh, mai, glosh... This school year is going to be so awesome! (<-My hopes for it, most likely they'll be crushed once it actually starts) Anyways I've already bought the most of the things I need for 7th grade. Wow, 7th grade... I remember way back when 4th grade seemed big. I guess it has been a few years (yeah, four, Woot! I know how to count!) As you see, In my posts I'll have this little thing in parenthesis call my sense of humor (*bows* That would be me thank you very much ^.^) Yes, that little person over there <-- Well, My best friend actually made the looks of this blog. If Narvi is reading, I actually wanted her to put the E+N picture on there. I told you, my friends know about you (Most of them anyways, I can't let it really get out though because I don't want boys to think I'm taken which I'm not) *sigh* Well, I'll talk to you guys (Mainly Siena) Tomarrow,

Night Peeps!,
*~eee~*

2 comments:

Siena said...

WOOT FR EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYS! keep writing yr hilarious! XD

Eeeee said...

Thankies Yena =^.^= be sure to read my next one, Its about today