Here I am! (2 posts in one day, impressive) Yeah, I guess boredom and having nothing to do really got me this time,Tehe (Yup, like a bunny in a trap!) Anyways My new book isn't doing so hot, I'm running clean out of ideas! Well, I figured out they're going to run away together but to where? (Island? Forest? I need ideas people!!)Oh and if I wasn't clear last time about my book here it is a second time!! (Fine, next post were doing it the third time! Hehe!) Nariane Serpeta lives a royal life but when she meets Vasten, a handsome pirate-ish character (*sigh* My Narvi) Her life (Otherwise known as a cage to her) is broken and she's free (Not to mention with someone she loves) Any ways, I hope I finish it during the school year! (Yeah, Ms.English will be so proud *Sniffle*) Well, seeya guys later!
*~Meeeee~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
E #1 Mrs. English is in BLUE team unless you don't like better teachers then then you wanna be on Gold team.(mrs. english is actually one of gold's good teachers though. #2 you called Narvi piratey hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
THE END!
Post a Comment