Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A new book! (In the making)

Well, yesterday was fun (Yeah right) But today'll be better (Tell them why, remember they're not mind readers) Because I just started writing a new book!!(Um.... They can't guess what its about) Its about a girl named Princess Nariane Sarentin Serpeta (Long name I know) She's royal but pretty much hates it and thinks of it as a cage like life (No way out!!!!!!) So when she meets this guy Vasten (who isn't royal) and turns out to start loving him. He's a pirate though and she's a princess (Don't match except at halloween xD) How will they be able to love each other in royalty? (I don't even know) I'll post later,

Bye-bye for now
*~E-Monster~*

2 comments:

Siena said...

nice bookie XD! you make my creative jucies flowing lolz.

Eeeee said...

Ewwwww! Its all on my hands!!! Take it OFF!!!!