Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Friends off... Boredom on

Well, today is... special (Yeah, thats one way you could put it) All of my friends are gone, not able to play what so ever (Yup, the other way you could put it, today is Crappy) Bethany's with her goth cousin (Eh, not much to say about that) Sienas off with her family to Sunsplash (So wish I could go) Becca and Narvi are over 4,000 miles away (I miss them) And lastly, Alex isn't online (Where is he? He's an hour late!) So today is all full of boredom! Woot! *sigh* With school on its way and only a little summer left I should be super busy, so busy I wouldn't even have time to do my blog! But oh well, I guess I'm just not today... Well, I may post again today, doubt it though...

1 comment:

Siena said...

Awwwww poor eee oh and btw you should get bethany and narvi and becca and liza to read yr blog. Byas!