Hey guys... Whats up? Eh, not much here... Sorry for not getting on in a long while... I guess it kinda, WAH! Slipped out from the back of my head! (Basically the trash disposale of the forgotten and purposely forgotten things in me mind [Homework, bookreports, school, plans, etc.]) But, I guess I'm on now so thats good. xD me and Siena were talking about blogging over lunch at school... Oh! I completely forgot to update you! 1) I'm not sure if me and Narvi can even go back to the way things were before... Even if he wants to, I'm afraid he doesn't want to try to catch me anymore... 2) Me uncles in the hospital from a severe crash (HE WAS BEING SO DUMB!!! WHEN YOU RIDE A MOTORCYLE, ITS A GOOD IDEA TO WEAR A HELMET AND SOME PADDING!) 3) Siena and I are best buds like always! 4) I'm not sure now if me and Brittany are friends, but I hope we can work it out. 5) Castles and Coasters field trip on FRIDAY!!! 6) Me and Siena are finally writing our book together. One day this month or next, I'll post the 1st chapter. 7) I am now reunited with my best friend alex on our cells! There, caught up yet? I hope so. Oh... And I'm moving but I don't know what to tell Siena.. Or even to tell her... Help. Me. (No, why should people waste time on you?) On that note, Seeya later!!
Signed
*~*Erika*~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YOU LIAR! You KEEP teasing me about that! STOP PLEASE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THAT! just tell me the truth....
I luv ya girl!
Well... if you do, then I am. Do NOT bring it up againtonight or even think about it. please. Or you not invited to me summer partay dis year. D:< I mean it yena
i like ur songs on ur blog u should check my blog www.martyfett.blogspot.com
Post a Comment